No Deletes Financial Coaching is
It empowers you with real solutions for your everyday financial issues. You receive coaching from someone who was trained to use wise financial principles through personal life experiences and by Dave Ramsey’s organization to help you succeed with money.
It is personalized to meet your specific needs and goals. You engage with materials to help you determine your needs and goals that are used to form a plan for you and your family. YOU determine the future YOU want to see. We guide you in developing a path that leads you there.
Your plan is laid out in easy to understand steps with timelines to help you reach your goals. You will also be given steps that guide you in developing habits so you can experience financial freedom long after the coaching is over.
Bryan comes with a wealth of practical knowledge and experience that are extremely applicable.
Pastor Dan Friesen
Who Should Get Coaching
- Anyone going through a life change (marriage, college graduation, birth of a child, receiving an inheritance, major loss, or any other situation that leaves you unsure of what to do next.)
- Anyone wanting to make sure they are making the wisest personal decisions with their money.
- Anyone no matter their background, life stage, or financial situation.
- People just like YOU!
What do you get from No Deletes Financial Coaching
- Confidence: Knowing you have a plan for your money.
- Clarity: Seeing how you are using your money now and steps on how to use it more wisely in the future.
- Understanding: Discovering the best ways to use your money to get out of debt and reach your goals.
- Perspective: You get the insight of someone who has walked through the principles taught and can teach you how to apply them to your specific situation.
Bonus: You will not have to go through all of the trail and errors others went through.
5. Freedom: Taking control of your money and not feeling like it is taking control of you.
What you will NOT get
1. Get rich quick schemes, or rule bending techniques.
2. Selling of Financial products like insurance or stocks and bonds.
1. A clear personalized financial plan that will help you reach your financial goals.
2. Timeless Financial principles that will help guide you long after the coaching is over.
3. A coach that loves helping people and seeing them discover new principles that help them grow.
4. Self-confidence that you can master your money for personal freedom and eventually generosity
5. Using your money to make a difference the way God designed Christians to use their money.